Raytheon Technologies Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “RTX”), including Pratt & Whitney Rzeszów S.A.; Hetmańska 120, 35-078 Rzeszów, Polska, with its registered office in Rzeszow at the following address: Hetmanska street 120, 35-078 Rzeszow, Poland, are responsible for this website and its mobile versions.
Accordance to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) we hereby inform that: Pratt & Whitney Rzeszów S.A. with its registered office in Rzeszow at the following address: Hetmanska street 120, 35-078 Rzeszow, Poland is the data controller.
This Privacy Notice describes our practices related to personal information collected through RTX websites and mobile applications, unless there is a separate privacy notice for a particular website or mobile application.
The company may process personal data on the basis of the GDPR and based on the vide scope of legal purposes of processing for example:
- Data Controller is a company conducting military production, which is subject to specific legal regulations in the field of security. The Company may process personal data in the scope of data necessary to ensure adequate security and protection measures of property and employees of the Company, keeping confidentiality of information that disclosure of which could expose the Company to damage. Company may also process personal data to determine, pursuing or defending claims arising between a person and the Company, as well as for the purpose of video monitoring and speed monitoring on the Company's premises.
(legal basis: article 6 point. 1 letter f of the GDPR)
- The company may process data to conduct the recruitment process and employment for a given position in accordance within necessary scope of the Labor Code provisions for the purpose of recruitment, based on art. 221 (1) of the Labor Code, and additional data that exceeding this scope on the basis of the voluntary consent given by person( article 6 point. 1 letter a of the GDPR).
The company may also process personal data in order to fulfill the legal obligations in connection with the requirements of legal provisions governing the execution of an internship or internship, e.g. legal provisions on graduate, professional and student internships.
- The company may process data on the basis of other applicable legal regulations, such as tax / fiscal regulations, insurance regulations, retention law and regulations that impose rules for the manufacture of products for military use and others regulations connected.
(legal basis: article 6 point. 1 letter c of the GDPR)
- With an individual consent the Company may collect and use your image for identification purposes and/or issuance of a badge The consent for processing of your image for purposes identified above is voluntary and may not justify unfavorable treatment or cause any negative consequences, especially may not justify refusal to access premises of the Company.
(legal basis: article 6 point 1a of the GDPR)
- The company may process personal data of an individuals in order to conclude and perform contracts. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to do so will prevent the conclusion of a contract.
legal basis: article 6 point. 1 letter b of the GDPR and / or legal basis: art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR
- The company may process personal data on the basis of the person's voluntary consent for various processes in which providing data is voluntary, e.g. sharing an image or participating in competitions. Expressing consent to the processing of personal data for any of such purpose is voluntary, and the lack of consent may not cause any negative consequences for the person. Withdrawal of consent for such processes is possible at any time and does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
(legal basis: article 6 point. 1 letter a of the GDPR)
Additionally if person apply for a job at Pratt & Whitney Rzeszów S.A. the scope of collected data, collection and processing of personal data from candidates is subject to additional rules for the protection of candidate data specified on the website http://www.kariera.pwpoland.com)
In the case of persons concluding individual civil law contracts, internship contracts and internship contracts with the Company, the rules for the processing of personal data are limited to the aim of the process , legal requirements and General Privacy Notice.
The company may process personal data for the purpose of: providing benefits from the Company Social Benefits Fund (ZFŚS) in accordance with the Act of March 4, 1994 on the Company Social Benefit Fund (hereinafter: the Act) and the connected company’s regulations in force in this regard at the Administrator , ensuring the correct use of fund management and for the purpose of asserting rights or claims, as well as other benefits from the Company Social Benefits Fund, such as granting loans on the basis of concluded contracts with individual persons.
(legal basis: art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c and / or legal basis: art. 9 sec. 2 lit. b GDPR and / or legal basis: art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR)
What personal information does RTX collect?
The General Privacy Notice that covers personal information that RTX may collect and process separate and apart from its websites and mobile versions.
A visitor to our website may be asked to provide personal information to receive a response or some other service from RTX. The personal information that you may be requested to provide includes your name, email address, phone number, home address/contact address. The collection of information will be transparent to you – you will be asked for it and will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to provide it. If you choose not to provide any of the personal information requested, RTX may be unable to complete the transaction you have requested.
To use certain sections of our website, you must register. If you register, we will require that you provide your name, email address, phone number, home address/contact address, login. You will not be able to register without providing that information.
Your mobile provider may have a conflicting privacy position that captures personal information when you visit our website, but RTX is not responsible for and does not control how other parties may collect your information when you access our website(s).
How does RTX use the personal information it collects?
Personal information collected will only be used to:
- conduct basic business operations, such as communicate with customers and business planning;
- provide investor services;
- provide the information, item, or service you have requested;
- communicate with you about products, services, and events relating to RTX;
- improve our products, services, and websites;
- evaluate your interest in and/or allow you to apply for employment with RTX;
- verify your identity to ensure security for one of the other purposes listed here;
- ensure or enhance the security of RTX’s electronic systems;
- protect against fraud;
- screen against sanctions and antiterrorism lists as required by law;
- respond to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy); and/or
- conduct investigations to ensure compliance with, and comply with, legal obligations.
Except where used in support of a contract with you or to fulfill a legal obligation, our use of your personal information will be only for legitimate business interests as set forth above.
Where does RTX store your information?
Because RTX is a global company with locations in many different countries, we may transfer your information from one legal entity to another or from one country to another in order to accomplish the purposes listed above. These countries include, at a minimum, the United States, the many of the member states of the European Union, Canada, and other countries, including some in Asia. We will transfer your personal information consistent with applicable legal requirements and only to the extent necessary for the purposes set forth above.
RTX relies on available legal mechanisms to enable the legal transfer of personal information across borders. To the extent that RTX relies on the standard contractual clauses (also called the model clauses) or Binding Corporate Rules to authorize transfer, RTX will comply with those requirements, including where there may be a conflict between those requirements and this Notice.
To read RTX’s Binding Corporate Rules, click this wesite: https://www.rtx.com/privacy/Binding-Corporate-Rules to select the version in the language of your choosing.
Does RTX use your personal information to contact you?
RTX may use the personal information you provide to contact you about products, services, promotions, special offers, surveys, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive such communications, please use the “unsubscribe” function within the website or let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, RTX will ensure that any marketing communications sent by electronic means will provide a simple method for you to opt-out or unsubscribe. If you unsubscribe from marketing communications, you may continue to receive communications about your account or transactions with us.
Does RTX share the information it collects?
RTX may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies (the “RTX Group”). RTX will not sell or otherwise share your personal information outside the RTX Group, except to:
- service providers RTX has retained to perform services on our behalf. RTX will only share your personal information with service providers whom RTX has contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
- comply with legal obligations, including but not limited to in response to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities, courts, or other government regulators or authorities;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
Your personal information may also be maintained and processed by our service providers in countries other than the one in which it was collected, such as the United States, member states of the European Union, Canada, and other jurisdictions.
How long does RTX retain personal information?
RTX will retain personal information as long as needed to comply with its contractual and legal obligations. If the personal information is not subject to contractual or legal obligations, RTX will retain the data for as long as is required for the original purpose for which it was collected.
This website may also use web beacons. A web beacon is usually a pixel on a website that can used to track whether a user has visited a particular website to deliver targeted advertising. Web beacons are used in combination with cookies, which means that, if you turn off your browser's cookies, the web beacons will not be able to track your activity. The web beacon will still count a Website visit, but your unique information will not be recorded.
What should you understand about the third-party links that may appear on this website?
In some instances, RTX may provide links to non-RTX controlled websites, which RTX will make reasonable efforts to identify as such. RTX does not control such third-party websites, however, and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites.
Additional information should specific users know.
Parents, Guardians, and Children: This website is intended for visitors who are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. RTX does not knowingly solicit information from, or market products or services to, children. If you do not meet the age requirements set out above, please do not enter your personal information on this or any other RTX website.
Users from the European Union: You have the right to lodge a complaint with your national or state data protection authority, which may also be known as a supervisory authority. You also have the right to request access to and correction or erasure of your personal information, seek restrictions on or object to the processing of certain personal information, and seek data portability under certain circumstances.
To contact RTX about a request to access, correct, erase, object or
seek restrictions or portability, please use the contact methods
indicated at the end of this notice.
Users from the United States: RTX does not collect Social Security Numbers through its websites. RTX does, however, collect Social Security Numbers where required by law, such as for tax and payroll purposes for its employees. When RTX collects and/or uses Social Security Numbers, RTX will take proper care by protecting confidentiality, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, and implementing appropriate technical safeguards and retention plans.
How might RTX change this policy?
As RTX expands and improves this website, we may need to update this policy. This policy may be modified from time to time without prior notice.
We encourage you to review this policy on a regular basis for any changes. Substantive changes will be identified at the top of the policy.
How can you contact RTX?
Within the limits specified by the provisions of law (GDPR), each person has the right to: access personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit data processing, transfer personal data, object to the processing of personal data, if the Company processes based on its legally justified interest, withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, if the Company processes it on the basis of your consent and in case if the person considers that the processing of personal data by the Company violates data protection regulations each person have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If you have any comments or questions, or if there are other things we can do to maximize the value of this website to you, please email: email@example.com.
If you wish to access, correct or update your personal information, or if you have questions about RTX’s privacy practices in general or a complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about RTX’s privacy practices in general, please mail email@example.com.