The Suppliers operating on the territory of Poland and rendering services to Pratt & Whitney Rzeszów S.A. with respect to the scope indicated in the new Instruction remain bound with respectively U.S. and Polish laws.
The most important aspects of the new Instruction include:
- Classification of documents
- Suppliers’ responsibilities for establishing Export Control procedures and instructions
- Suppliers’ responsibilities prior to inclusion in TAA/MLA/EAR
- Requirements for Supplier in accordance with TAA/MLA/EAR
- Record and archiving of documents
- Production and shipping supervision
- Data encryption
- Audit of Suppliers of military articles, technologies and services
- Documents related to the Instruction
Note: The herein included requirements apply to all Suppliers who cooperate Pratt & Whitney Rzeszów S.A. especially in the area of commodities of strategic importance. The Orders shall contain the relevant Clause concerning the classification of the material and technology with a hyperlink to the Instruction.
To unzip file use password given in Purchase Order