Personal data protection requirements
Please be advised that we have complied with the requirements of the GDPR, ie the EU Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Pratt& Whitney Rzeszow S.A., Hetmańska 120 Rzeszow (PWR), Poland as Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX) facility is data controller of a personal data of data received from contract parties.
- Pratt& Whitney Rzeszow S.A collect and process vendors, suppliers and customer’s representative contact personal data that is necessary for the performance of orders and contracts and in accordance to data protection regulations. Pratt& Whitney Rzeszow S.A. will retain personal information as long as needed to comply with its contractual and other legal obligations.
- Personal information is transferred and stored to our other service providers in non - EU countries based on available legal mechanisms to enable the legal transfer of personal information across borders as the standard contractual clauses (also called the model clauses) or Binding Corporate Rules to authorize such transfer.
- Parties agree to comply with applicable data protection laws i.e: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) from May 25, 2018.
- If there would be necessity to collect, transfer access and process by the contract parties to other personal data than necessary business contact personal data Parties shall conclude separate processing personal data agreement defining scope and rules of data processing.
- In a scope not covered by separate processing personal data agreement Supplier shall comply with Data Privacy protection rules defined in services and Non-Product RTX Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, available at RTX website: https://www.rtx.com/suppliers/purchase-terms-and-conditions